£26000 - £28500 per annum + Pension & Holidays
Pension & Holidays
**** Injection Moulding Technician Vacancy ****
Have you worked as a Moulding Technician within a plastic injection moulding facility previously?
Do you have extensive experience of setting and tool changing?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding area of Newton Aycliffe?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a plastic injection moulding, manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area who specialise in automotive tooling and interior trim components.
They are actively recruiting on a permanent basis for an Injection Moulding Technician / Setter with the right attitude to work and who wants a lifelong career in a safe and stable company whose focus is to ensure their people get something meaningful out of their role.
The types of clients this company works with, are companies such as Seat, VW, Skoda, Lamborghini, Audi, Fiat, Ford and many, many more. Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Technician
- Technical Support for the wider team.
- Ensuring production downtime is minimized by effective planning and organising of tool changes.
- Full set up of machine prior to running.
- Inspecting tools and moulds prior to fitting.
- Carrying out tool changes.
- Safe use of cranes and other lifting equipment.
- Work closely with Engineers to monitor and develop better working practices.
- Clear, concise and effective report writing.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of moulding with a range of materials.
- Experience of working with plastic injection moulding machines.
Job Reference: MT-AW_1622717413
Salary: £26000 - £28500 per annum + Pension & Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Automotive