Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Our client a global packaging manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team.
- To ensure all manufacturing machinery is kept to a high maintenance and production standard, focusing on maintaining high production demands.
- Responsible for all shop floor ancillary equipment to maintain production.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To maintain all machinery owned or hired by the company.
- To maintain preventative maintenance programmes.
- To co-ordinate activities in line with business demands.
- Responsible for internal facilities e.g. heating and air conditioning and other utilities.
- Play an active role in the development of engineering services.
- General maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.
- Make process and production adjustments to machines throughout the shift.
- Ensure all machines/equipment resources are available to meet business demands.
- Maintain adequate spares to support the plant.
- Take part in performance improvement programmes.
- To comply with legal requirements and to work within Company health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain high level of general housekeeping.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in maintenance engineering (preferably within packaging industry and/or injection moulding).
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical engineering would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AC/DC drives and PLC fault finding.
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Knowledge of high-pressure thermoforming machines, injection moulding machines and formers.
- 8am-4pm Starting shift, transferring onto a 3 shift pattern – 6am-2pm,2pm-10pm,10pm-6am.
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
- Pension package.
- Holiday Package.
- Additional benefits.
Job Reference: ABPMSM_1551695955
Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical