Part Time Administrator
£9 - £10 per hour
Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you have experience of Sage Accounts and knowledge of VAT Returns?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Part Time Administrator to join a growing family business located in Durham. This is a part time role, working 21 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9am until 5pm).
Part-Time Administrator Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening the post
- Answering the telephone
- Writing out cheques
- Typing letters
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Updating office records
- Ordering stationery
- Issuing Sales Invoices
- Collating Purchase Invoices
- General office duties
- Preparing the post to be collected
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as required
Part-Time Administrator Applicants:
- Must have a Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Must have previous administration experience
- Must be competent at Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have experience of Sage Accounts
- Knowledge of VAT Returns
- Basic knowledge of accounting – Sales and Purchases
- 5 weeks annual leave (15 days)
- On-site Parking
- Career progression and pay rises
This is a part time role working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9am until 5pm (one hour for lunch). The successful candidate must be able to work 5 weeks full-time (9am until 5pm) to cover colleagues annual leave.
Candidates may also be interested Sage, Sage Accounts, Sage Line, Administrator, Administration, Invoicing, VAT Returns.
Job Reference: SM/PTADMIN_1625825268
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations