£23500 - £25000 per annum + pension
Our client, a leading manufacturer is looking to recruit a Parts Controller on a permanent basis, to be responsible for ordering parts and raw material to maintain stock levels within the plant using SAP system. Running MRP (SAP) to ensure supply to customer and maintaining stock levels to achieve production targets.
As Parts Controller you will be responsible for ordering parts and raw material, maintain stock levels within the plant using the SAP system. You will be the contact point for the for supplier base.
- Daily running of MRP ( SAP ) to ensure continuity of supply to the customer, analysing stock levels to achieve targets.
- Working with planning and sales admin to ensure deliveries cover production and customer needs. Where needed expedite deliveries to suit requirements.
- Monitoring and adjusting orders in line with customer demand, providing feedback on any potential risk.
- Support Change Management in product transfer and stock build.
- Coordinate collection and receipt of packaging between sites (suppliers and customers).
- Providing short and long term forecasting to suppliers.
- Data capture on KPI and supplier delivery performance.
- Controlling of any defect material and organising for return to supplier.
- Co-ordinating SOP (Start of production) and EOP (End of production).
- Work with the Inventory Controller to ensure stock accuracy.
- Support the finance department to help resolve any invoicing queries.
- Any other duties assigned by the department manager.
- Experience of part controlling within a fast paced supply chain.
- Understanding numeric data and systems.
- Being proactive and flexible.
- Comfortable with Microsoft programs including Word, Power point and Excel.
- Working to and meeting difficult deadlines.
- Being courteous and professional, confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Being able to analyse problems and discuss them thoroughly.
- Ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated.
Knowledge of the SAP system would be an advantage but not necessary as full training will be given.
Job Reference: AH-PC_1618326687
Salary: £23500 - £25000 per annum + pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing