Personal Tutor – Light Vehicle
Are you an experienced Light Vehicle Tutor/Assessor? Have you delivered Level 3 Light Vehicle Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently looking to recruit a Permanent Personal Tutor to deliver Level 3 Light Vehicle Qualifications to Learners, working for a highly reputable training provider. This role is covering the North – Carlisle, Newcastle and Bradford. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be delivering effective teaching and learning via work-based qualifications to learners.
Personal Tutor – Light Vehicle Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivating and driving learners to achieve their work-based qualifications
- Retaining learners and employers by giving consistent great levels of service
- Supporting the learning process through use of learning resources, Virtual College and facilitating workplace on-the-job training as required
- Planning the teaching, learning and assessment process with learners and employers – through a variety of different assessment methods, give feedback and complete all relevant documentation accurately
- Carrying out consistent planned progressive visits and reviews with the involvement of both learner and employer in line with SFA and Our Learner Promise requirements
Personal Tutor – Light Vehicle Applicants:
- A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Level 3 or above Light Vehicle or equivalent qualification (Essential)
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Strong IT Skills
- Energetic and positive
- Ability to energise others
- Effective communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
Applicants may also be interested in Assessor, Assessing, Trainer, Tutor, Training, Light Vehicle, Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, A1, D32, D33, D34, TAQA, CAVA.
Job Reference: SM/LVPERSONALTUTOR_1543507007
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training