Production & Quality Operatives required
£9.98 - £13.36 per hour + (higher salary includes overtime)
(higher salary includes overtime)
Baltic are recruiting on behalf of an international automotive manufacturer based in Sunderland. We are looking for individuals who have previously worked within a production or quality role in the manufacturing industry.
Interviews and assessments are taking place week commencing Monday 12th April 2021. With start dates being the following week. This is a long term position with genuine permanent contract opportunities for the right candidates.
Hours: 39 Hours per week
Shift times (rotating weekly): Monday to Friday 06:30 to 14:40, Monday to Thursday 16:30 to 00:40
Location: IAMP business park, East Boldon, SR5 3FH
We have two positions available as detailed below.
Production Operative duties include:
- Operating spot welding machines (Full training will be provided)
- Checking for quality issues
- Loading/unloading machines
- completing paperwork
- adhering to Health and safety
- Other general Production Operative duties
Quality Inspector duties include:
- Carry out 100% end of line quality inspection. This role is the final point of inspection between the company and the customer.
- Confirm parts meet customer standards
- Follow quality-related company standards such as, but not limited to, intervention procedure, scrap recording, care point adherence, standard operations etc.
- Ensure necessary information is clearly and accurately recorded
- Conduct additional inspection/ rework activities as required
- Immediately report/ escalate any issues found
- Ensure all parts are correctly identified to maintain segregation and traceability
To register you interest please apply online or email/call: firstname.lastname@example.org 01325 731061
Job Reference: SD300321PO_1617102034
Salary: £9.98 - £13.36 per hour + (higher salary includes overtime)
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Continuous
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing