Production Supervisor (FMCG)
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Pension
Our client an established food manufacturer based in Middlesbrough are looking to recruit experienced Production Supervisors to join their expanding team.
- To run a FMCG production line, supervising approximately 15 staff, ensuring that product quality is kept to the highest possible standards, all resources are utilised in the most effective manner and in line with the company values.
- To ensure all documentation is completed in line with company policies & systems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Food Safety and business policies & systems
- Maintain quality of products to the QAS at all times, suggesting improvements wherever possible.
- Planning of staff to ensure the line is adequately staffed through rotas (on a daily basis) and training/recruitment (in the long term) where required for all operative and skilled positions.
- Demonstrate control of variable cost base (materials, labour and packaging) at all times.
- Completion of compliance documentation on a daily basis. Completion of forward planning tasks and fault reporting on a daily basis.
- To continually demonstrate the company values through the standards they demand from self and others.
- Able to continuously monitor an ongoing process and anticipate the need for intervention before it becomes critical.
- Can demonstrate experience of successfully motivating a team of people, developing employee’s skills and delegating tasks where appropriate.
- Can operate systems and suggest improvements where appropriate. Able to draw up and execute production plans in a complex environment with multiple raw materials and frequent changeovers.
- Able to manage staff rotas in weekly/monthly time frames and plan accordingly for the requirements of key skill sets. Able to identify and train for key skill gaps where they occur.
- Able to work cross functionally and positively influence departments that may have different priorities.
- Able to confidently host senior managers, visitors and audits in their area of responsibility.
- £20,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Day shift – shift varies depending on which line you run.
- Holiday package.
- Pension package.
Job Reference: ABPSF_1554822218
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + Pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical