Are you an experienced Project Coordinator with excellent project coordination skills? Do you have knowledge of Compusoft EQ? Do you have knowledge of Kitchen Products?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Project Coordinator to work for a market leading distributor of kitchen and bedroom components, based in Newton Aycliffe. The key purpose of the role is to ensure all project deliverables are met.
Project Coordinator Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for specific projects, from quotation, ordering, delivery, installation and project closure
- Planning & managing project schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Effectively communicate & manage key stakeholders
- Managing risks and issues
- Managing changes to scope / contract / deliverables
- Tracking of deliverables & monitor progress
- Report on project status, risks and escalation, both internally and to clients
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and clients and be an integral member of the project delivery team
- Champion effective project management
Project Coordinator Applicants:
- Have knowledge of kitchen products
- Have knowledge of Compusoft EQ
- Have excellent project co-ordination/management skills
- Be a self-motivated and proactive team player, with the ability to work collaboratively within internal and external teams
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Applicants may also be interested in: kitchens, kitchen products, KBB, manufacturing, distribution, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, project coordination, project management, Compusoft EQ, project scheduling, project schedules.
Job Reference: SM/PROJCOORDINATOR_1599467154
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production