Project Engineer – FEED
£50000 - £56000 per annum + benefits
Our client a FTSE 100 company and a true industry leader in substainable technologies is looking to recruit a Project Engineer (FEED) to be responsible for the planning, design, engineering and coordination of engineering teams.
The Project Engineer will have responsibilities for the planning, design, engineering, supervision and coordination of engineering teams within capital expenditure portfolio and will be assigned into priority projects as required to lead the execution or to support an existing project management team.
Based within the Capital Projects team, the Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager and form a key part of the Engineering team.
Principal accountabilities for this role are:
- Key input to all project phases as part of a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Project management of multiple engineering projects as defined by the Project Manager. Responsible for ensuring safe and timely implementation of these projects, to budget and delivered to client’s requirements.
- Develop and manage the budget for assigned engineering projects.
- Responsible for coordination of engineering and design. Ensure the relevant specification documents are prepared in adherence to procedures and agreed with the client.
- Development of project Capital Expenditure requests. Ensure alternatives and business case have been duly considered.
- Manage & control interfaces with consultants and contractors to safely deliver on time and to budget
- Identification of risks and issues which may affect schedule, budget or quality
- Supervise and instruct the work of multi-discipline teams, external consultants and designers as required by the project.
- Ensure other relevant Health & Safety risk assessments are conducted and closed out in a timely manner.
- Conduct studies to determine the requirements of new/modified facilities, equipment and systems.
- Communication of information with key stakeholders.
- To take on any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Engineer on Projects
Capable of leading and directing teams, and managing stakeholders
Experience working in a matrix modelled, delivery-focused project environment to time, cost and quality
Stringent attitude to managing EHS from flowsheet through to commissioning
Bachelor Degree in Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: AH/RYS_1554295884
Salary: £50000 - £56000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical