Project Management Trainer
Are you an experienced Project Management Trainer? Or are you an experienced Project Manager, looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent Project Management Trainer for a highly reputable Training Provider. This is a hands-on position, you will be working in the field working with learners & employers. You will be responsible for supporting a caseload of learners in their places of work, through their qualifications. Qualifications will include accredited Apprenticeships and short courses. You will be using a variety of teaching and assessing techniques to ensure that the highest standards of bespoke learning is offered.
Project Management Trainer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor starts and assign assessor to each new start
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers and learners
- Signing learners onto Apprenticeships and other qualifications
- Offering information, advice and guidance and carrying out Initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financial paperwork
- Visiting learners at their workplaces every 2-6 weeks depending on the qualification and the needs of the learner
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through the delivery of workshops, webinars, 1-2-1 sessions, observation, work product, professional discussion and other methods
- Delivering outstanding teaching and learning of knowledge and working with Functional Skills Specialists to facilitate learning towards functional skill components
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers to learning
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
- Liaising regularly with your line manager and quality assurance team
Project Management Trainer Applicants:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within specialist vocational sector
- Experience working to a supervisory or managerial level
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of vocational specialism
- Industry specific qualifications
- Assessing and/or teaching qualifications (desirable)
- Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in Maths, ICT and English
- Good IT skills – working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
Candidate must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport, as travel will be involved in the role.
Applicants may also be interested in Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management Trainer, Trainer, Tutor, Construction, PMO, Manufacturing, Public Sector.
Job Reference: SM/PROJECTMANTRAINER_1546943711
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training