Quality Inspectors required – April start dates!!
£9.98 - £13.36 per hour
Baltic Recruitment Services are currently recruiting 20 Quality Inspectors for a global automotive manufacturer with interviews and start dates throughout April.
Applicants who have either worked in automotive manufacturing or have Qaulity Inspector experience from another industry would be well suited to this role as full training will be provided.
As a Quality Inspector you will play a crucial part in the final overall quality checks before the parts are distributed to the customer and will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Carry out 100% end of line quality inspection. This role is the final point of inspection between the company and the customer.
- Confirm parts meet customer standards
- Follow quality-related company standards such as, but not limited to, intervention procedure, scrap recording, care point adherence, standard operations etc.
- Ensure necessary information is clearly and accurately recorded
- Conduct additional inspection/ rework activities as required
- Immediately report/ escalate any issues found
- Ensure all parts are correctly identified to maintain segregation and traceability
The successful applicant for this position must have a keen eye for detail. We would be interested in hearing from motivated people who work effectively within a team and work well under pressure.
Pay: Standard rate £9.98ph, overtime through the week and on Saturday paid at £13.36ph, Overtime on Sunday paid at £17.82.
Hours: 39 hours per week, working Monday to Friday on a two shift pattern rotating weekly (overtime available)
Monday to Thursday: 06:30 to 14:40
Friday: 06:30 to 14:30
Monday to Thursday: 16:30 to 00:40
Friday: 15:45 to 23:45
This position is being advertised by Baltic Recruitment Services Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business
Job Reference: SD080421QA_1617891665
Salary: £9.98 - £13.36 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing