Residential Childcare Skill Coach / Assessor
Are you an experienced Residential Childcare Skills Coach? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor working for a Global Training Provider across the Peterborough Area. As a Skills Coach, you will play an integral part in guiding individuals through their vocational training programme, helping them complete their Residential Childcare Qualifications.
Residential Childcare Skills Coach / Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage your own learner caseload, you will assess and support learners through their apprenticeship within their workplace
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with learners
- Monitor learner progress, ensuring any challenges are overcome
Residential Childcare Skills Coach / Assessor Applicants:
- Proven experience from within a residential childcare setting
- Experienced in delivering up to level 5 (desirable)
- Recognized Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA (desirable)
- Recognized teaching / coaching qualifications – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407 (desirable)
- Possess relevant QCF/NVQ qualifications
- Previous people management experience
- Effective time management due to high volume caseloads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with professionals at a senior level
- Be used to working within a target driven environment and to tight deadlines
Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Applicants may also be interested in Childcare, Trainer, Training, Education, Tutor, Assessor, Childcare Trainer, Childcare Tutor, Childcare Assessor, Residential Childcare Tutor, Residential Childcare Assessor, Residential Childcare Trainer, Residential Childcare, Residential Care, Residential, Early Years, CYPW, Children and Young People, A1, CAVA, TAQA, D33, D32, Skills Coach.
Job Reference: SM/RESCHILDCAREP_1583853526
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Education and Training