£35000 - £40000 per annum
**** RF Engineer Vacancy ****
Do you have a technical background of developing RF products in the electronics industry?
Do you have a creative and innovative mind with the ability to think outside the box and develop new technologies?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding areas of Cambridge?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a company in the Cambridge area who are a ground-breaking company working at the cutting edge of the development flexible electronics. They are recruiting on a permanent basis for an RF Engineer who can support the RFID products as they move through development and into customer supply chains. Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the RF Engineer
- Working in the lab you will design, develop and implement evaluation procedures for tags and RF communication protocols feeding back results to the appropriate teams within the organisation to inform improvements in our designs and processes.
- Advise and support sales and business development on customer applications and use cases.
- Design and implement application demonstrators using ConnectIC products.
- Write custom code to analyse data and results at scale.
- Identify root causes and advocate potential solutions.
- Ensure completeness of documentation, propose improvements and promote best practice.
Qualifications and Training Required
- Degree or post-graduate diploma in electronics, physics or another relevant discipline; or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience with RFID systems and applications
- Hands-on experience of using RF test equipment: oscilloscopes, function generators, VNAs, etc
- Samples of experience in analysing data in Python, R, or equivalent.
- Previous experience of antenna design for HF RFID.
- A strong understanding of electronics and its core principles.
- A strong ability to solve technical problems with many different variables.
- A strong ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously.
Job Reference: RFE-AW_1599126150
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Electronics