£17000 - £18000 per annum + bonus
We are recruiting a Sales Administrator with proven experience of both Sales and Account Management. This role is to be based in Hartlepool
The main purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of existing customers and maintain volume, contribution and buying accounts numbers.
Sales Account Manager will be;
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers.
- Log all quotes and process all orders to ensure service level and delivery requirements are adhered too.
- Liaise with Credit and Transport departments to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist with the management of other sales portfolios and domestic accounts during holiday, sickness and busy periods.
- Accurately Input data into the system and ensure customer account details are maintained and up to date with key contact details.
- Answer customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Look to develop new business as and when time and work load allow
We are looking for candidates with;
- Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a desire to solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Good IT skills with the ability to competently use Microsoft Office
- Ability to organise workload and manage time effectively
- Able to self-motivate and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in the fuel industry would be advantageous but not a prerequisit
- Highly motivated and driven
- Rises to new challenges
- A competent learner who enjoys new experiences
- Comfortable working in an office based environment on a daily basis
Job Reference: ASBSPM_1542212638
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales