Sales and Despatch Coordinator
£25000 - £27000 per annum + company benefits
Are you an experienced Sales and Despatch Coordinator, looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Sales and Despatch Coordinator, for a client located in Bishop Auckland. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client’s growing business. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role is part of a team integral in ensuring we maintain excellent customer service, exceed customer expectation and the continual improvement of the sales order to delivery process.
Sales and Despatch Coordinator duties will include:
- To communicate regularly with and provide support to the national and international sales teams
- To create and process offers ensuring all offers and blanket orders are efficiently tracked highlighting any issues to the relevant person or department
- To efficiently process orders and ensure customer inquiries are handled quickly and effectively
- To coordinate general office and sales correspondence i.e., information material, datasheets, delivery reminders etc.
- To be the first point of call for telephone and email enquiries ensuring all requests are actioned promptly and efficiently, providing the customer with accurate information
- To provide day to day control of the despatch process; liaising with the logistics team to organise daily despatch of products, arranging the most appropriate carriers, and providing the despatch notes, invoices, and carrier’s paperwork for placement with the orders
- To manage the export of finished goods to destinations around the world, ensuring seamless transactions in line with individual customer’s needs. Excellent communication with customers and adherence to our internal quality systems is paramount
- To continually review the best value transport methods, considering quality of service, optimal cost, and delivery lead times
- To support purchasing with the import of components from overseas destinations (predominantly India and China)
- To assist other members of the team when required with the efficient distribution of sales invoices, order confirmations and processing credit card payments
- To work in a safe manner, driving positive behaviour and leading by example with regards to the company’s health, safety, and environmental policies
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected
Sales and Despatch Coordinator applicants:
- Have GCSEs in Math’s and English or equivalent
- Ideally have up to date experience of managing import and export of components and finished goods and handling international processes
- Have experience of working in a similar role, undertaking key customer facing duties (such as sales order processing, order acknowledgments etc.)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, ERP and CRM systems
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage own workload, working in line with operation and production schedules
- Be able to work to under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as a high attention to detail
- Employee assistance programme including WeCare wellbeing app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- BE Rewards discounts and cashback
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Free on-site parking
Working 38.75 hours per week – working 7am until 5.15pm Monday to Thursday one week and 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday the next.
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Desptach, Sales Coordinator, Sales and Despatch Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Logistics Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Order Processing, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Logistics.
Job Reference: SM/SALESANDDESPATCH_1636477055
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations