Sales Order Processor/Administrator
Are you an experienced Sales Order Processor/Administrator? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Sales Order Processor/Administrator, working for a highly reputable client based in Shildon. Working with orders from order receipt, the successful candidate would be responsible for uploading the order onto the ERP system, sending customer order acknowledgements, working out required raw materials and scheduling the order through relevant production areas on the ERP system. Monitoring orders through production and liaising with purchasing, production and the customer regarding any queries, delivery dates etc.
Sales Order Processor/Administrator Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Production Manager, assisting/supporting the Production Manager and Sales Order Processing colleagues.
- Ensuring all sales orders are processed, liaising with the customer regarding delivery dates and the sales order, answering any queries that may arise. This involves liaising with the Sales Team, other Sales Order Administrators, as well as the Production Supervisor and Production Manager.
- Processing sales orders – all orders received require processing. This involves liaising with the Sales Managers to ensure the sales quote matches the order. The data is then entered into Epicor (ERP System)
- Prepare Sales Order Acknowledgement Forms which should then be printed, sent to the customer and stored on the system.
- Liaise with the Production Supervisor to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Process and respond to all queries from customers regarding delivery dates or the progress of the job.
- Ensuring all orders received by sales are processed correctly, updating the system should details of the order change, deal with all customer queries and liaise with the Sales Department, Production Supervisor and Production Manager.
Sales Order Processor/Administrator Applicants:
- Previous experience within a Sales Order Processing/Administration role or similar
- Responsiveness, diligence and customer communication skills are paramount
- Have strong IT skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings would be beneficial
- Engineering background/qualification/experience would be beneficial
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Candidates may also be interested in Order Processing, Sales Orders, Sales Order Processing, Sales Order Processor, Sales Administration, Sales Order Administration, Sales Order Administrator.
Job Reference: SM/SALESORDERPROCESS_1613490307
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations