Sales Support Executive
£16000 - £19000 per annum
Baltic Recruitment have an opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join our client, a metals stockholder and distributor in the Newcastle area. This is a permanent opportunity for an organised and commercially focused individual who has the ability to manage clients.
You will have a key role in meeting customer expectations and managing the workload of assigned sales team members. Your responsibilities will include all basic customer queries, order paperwork through to escalation of more complex queries when sales staff are out of the office, always ensuring a timely resolution.
- To Process Customer and Branch Sales and Purchase Orders for assigned sales team members.
- To buffer overflow incoming calls for sales team and to handle all cash sales at the door by taking down order request information and liaising with sales team members
- To maintain and organise sales and purchasing files for sales team. Contract review and expediting of incoming and outgoing orders and test certs.
- Key liaison with stock room/warehouse for order, despatch expediting
- Branch liaison for order progress, certs chasing and wagon loading
- Manage Complaints and Returns of stock for sales team and make sure all followed up, errors entered and passed for credit.
- Arrange appointments for sales visits where required
- To work within and follow quality management procedures in line with IS9001
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Any other duties as required by the company
Key Competencies and Characteristics required:
- Organisational skills and use of Microsoft office software such as word, excel, and e-mail are essential
- General business acumen, with an ability to understand basic business finances such as turnover & gross margin.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator able to demonstrate liaison with external and internal customers
- Sales and Purchase order inputting into ERP systems would be useful
Job Reference: ACSSE_1543504662
Salary: £16000 - £19000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations