Senior Control & Instrumentation Design Engineer
£50000 - £56000 per annum + benefits package
Principal accountabilities for this role are:
- Key lead on the package electrical control and instrument engineering FEED for new manufacturing assets, as part of a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Responsible for overall electrical and instrument equipment design for the projects.
- Set engineering deliverables for the design team and review output.
- Conducting studies to determine the requirements of new/modified facilities, equipment and systems.
- Ensure all relevant specification documents are prepared in adherence to corporate procedures and agreed with the client.
- Leading electrical dialogue with external parties including equipment vendors and trial facilitators.
- Supervise and instruct the work of external consultants and designers as required by projects.
- Assign deliverables for the installation contractor and check compliance.
- Assist with troubleshooting during commissioning and operation.
- Communication of data with key stakeholders
Minimum of 10 years’ experience as C&I Engineer on Projects
Experience of defining Standards and Philosophies on Projects
Experience in monitoring adherence to stated standards
Experience of instrumentation specification and design integration
Extensive knowledge of control and instrument design standards
Degree or HND qualified in electrical / instrument engineering or equivalent
Job Reference: AH/CIRY_1555071358
Salary: £50000 - £56000 per annum + benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical