Senior Maintenance Engineer
£45000 - £47000 per annum + pension, life assurance, bonus
pension, life assurance, bonus
- Day to day management and supervision of the maintenance department.
- Supervising the maintenance personnel to efficiently carry out maintenance and repair work to machinery, plant and equipment with the minimum of disruption or stoppage to production operations
- Liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers through the correct Company Procedures and Department.
- Developing and maintaining the relevant documentation and implementing the appropriate procedures
- Developing and improving the efficiency of the Maintenance Department in order to reduce machine downtime and submitting regular weekly reports of machine downtime KPIs
- Team Player with minimum 5 years’ experience with HND qualifications.
- Good planning and leadership skills.
- Understanding of Budget control.
- Knowledge of health & safety practices.
- Understand OEE
- PC literate
- Understanding of root cause analysis
- HND qualified or equivalent
Nice to Haves:
- Automotive background
- Good communication skills
- Strong people skills
Job Reference: AH/SM_1655734133
Salary: £45000 - £47000 per annum + pension, life assurance, bonus
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing