Shift Maintenance Technician
£31000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Additional Benefits
Pension, Additional Benefits
Our client a world leader in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Maintenance Technician to join their expanding team.
Role / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. A multi skilled role with a preferred electrical bias, with responsibility for reactive breakdown repair, PPM, installation and maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing equipment and plant.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities on various plant and machinery on site including Extrusion Machines and ancillary equipment.
- New equipment installations and upgrades.
- Breakdown repairs in all areas of the plant.
- Adhere to safe working practices and observe all site safety rules at all times.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Production bonus scheme in place.
- Attendance bonus, Overtime rate 1.5 Mon-Fri, 1.75 Sat / Sun.
- Shifts 0545-1400hrs and 1345-2200hrs Monday – Friday as well as additional hours to suit the needs of the business.
- Rota system in place for call out cover when required(very infrequent).
- Hold a relevant qualification NVQ, City and Guilds, ONC, in an Engineering related discipline.
- Time served with a preferred electrical bias.
- Experience of Plastics processing / Process equipment is preferred.
- This position will involve additional hours as required to support the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a wide range of production machinery.
- Minimum 3 years post held in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Counterbalance Forklift licence advantageous but not essential.
Job Reference: ABPRPLA_1550141059
Salary: £31000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical