Stone Hand Finisher
Are you experienced in dealing with Stone Hand Finisher, looking for a new challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Stone Hand Finisher to work for a highly reputable client based in Newton Aycliffe. Our client has an opportunity for a Stone Hand Finisher to join their Worksurfaces team in Newton Aycliffe. The successful candidate will receive on-site training to ensure they are equipped with all the skills required to undertake their role to the highest standard.
Stone Hand Finisher Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To hand polish stone components to a standard which ensures we supply completed worksurfaces which delight our customers.
Stone Hand Finisher Applicants:
Essential Skills & Experience
- Competent use of power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to accurately read drawings and identify discrepancies
- The ability to fault find and problem solve
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Computer literate (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Ability to demonstrate use of continuous improvement in the workplace
- Experience in stone hand finishing
Working 3 shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm until 6pm), Monday to Friday with the opportunity for overtime.
Applicants may also be interested in Hand Finisher, Hand Finishing, Hand Polished, Hand Polisher, Chamfer, Worksurfaces, Stone Slabs, Granite, Marble, Corian, Quartz, Grinding, Polisher, Grinder, Sander, Sanding, Hand Sanding, Hand Sander, Sanding Operator, Sanding Operative, Stone Hand Finishing.
Job Reference: SM/STONEHANDFINISHER_1655891450
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production