Supervisor / Team Leader
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension & Holidays
Pension & Holidays
**** Supervisor / Team Leader Vacancy ****
Have you worked as a Supervisor / Team Leader within a fast paced and high volume manufacturing facility?
Have you had full responsibility for a team of at least 10 operators?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding area of Newton Aycliffe?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a plastic injection moulding, manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area who specialise in automotive tooling and interior trim components.
They are actively recruiting on a permanent basis for a Supervisor / Team Leader with the right attitude to work and who wants a lifelong career in a safe and stable company whose focus is to ensure their people get something meaningful out of their role.
The types of client this company works with, are companies such as Seat, VW, Skoda, Lamborghini, Audi, Fiat, Ford and many, many more. Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Supervisor
- Supervise and have full accountability for a full shift of operators.
- Conducting team briefings and the start of shifts to assign tasks and duties.
- Ensure the team have all the information and tools required to carry out their roles.
- Tracking and monitoring performance through KPI’s.
- Maintain a tidy and safe workplace for all employees.
- Reporting of daily production figures.
- Reporting on absence and sickness through the appropriate channels.
- Work with HR where necessary in disciplinaries, interviews etc.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience as Team Leader in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in plastic injection moulding or other high volume manufacturing.
Please note this role is on a 3 shift pattern. 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm & 11pm to 7am plus overtime.
Job Reference: S/TL-AW_1622721124
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension & Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Automotive