Supply Chain Logistics Analyst
£22000 - £23500 per annum
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a new challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Supply Chain Logistics Analyst to work for a highly reputable client based in Hartlepool. Responsible for reporting to the Contract Manager, liaising closely with Billing Specialists to reconcile stock and resolve invoice queries – high value/volume.
Supply Chain Logistics Analyst Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- General procurement/logistics/purchase ledger administration
- Arranging/Managing 3rd Party Logistics Services
- Producing Management Information reports as required
- Maintaining supplier documentation and ISO compliance paperwork
- Reconciling book to physical stock for over 100 stock locations daily and problem solve when they do not match
- Ensure all buying is done economically by managing contracts and spot opportunities efficiently
- Ensure potential risks are mitigated by forward buying and identifying risks and offsetting risk premiums, as well as opportunities
- Produce and analyse management information reports suggest improvements and implement MMI (Measure, Manage Improve) plans where appropriate
- Deal with Purchase Ledger queries ensure ledger is clean and all accruals and prepayments are recorded for the management accounts
- Periodically check supplier documentation ensure approved supplier’s lists are maintained in accordance with ISO standards
- Help establish and maintain a carbon reduction plan to further the company’s target of achieving Carbon Net Zero by 2050
Supply Chain Logistics Analyst Applicants:
- High level of detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritise workload accordingly
- CIPS Level 3 or above/AAT level 4 or above or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
- Experience in a supply/stock management role is preferable but not essential
Working Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.30pm.
Applicants may also be interested in Supply, Supply Chain, Planner, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Logistics, Transport, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Analyst, Analytics.
Job Reference: SM/SUPPLYANALYST_1658136653
Salary: £22000 - £23500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations