Supply Chain Operative
£17374 - £17893 per annum
**** SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIVE VACANCY ****
Are you interested in working with a manufacturing company who produce world class thin film technology with multiple industry applications?
Do you have knowledge and experience of working in Supply Chain / Warehousing in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding areas of Newton Aycliffe?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area who are specialists in manufacturing inherently stable and accurate sensor elements in high volumes.
Due to go through a period of growth and expansion with some exciting new projects coming up, they are recruiting on a permanent basis for a Supply Chain Operative who will be work to ensure the effective and accurate shipping of products from the goods in/out department of the site.
Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Supply Chain Operative
- Responsible for booking in all goods / imports and movement to the correct stock locations
- To prepare goods for outward transit (including boxing, labelling etc)
- Warehouse picking of components as necessary
- Prepare customer shipments including commercial invoices
- Using the ERP system to issue stock
- Handling stock (some heavy lifting will be required)
- Partake in regular stock takes
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working in a Supply chain role
- An understanding of logistics administration
- Knowledge of MS Office packages
Working Hours & Package
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4.30pm & Friday, 8am to 3pm
- National Living Wage
Job Reference: SCO-AW_1626183477
Salary: £17374 - £17893 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production