Are you an experienced Administrator? Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator, for a client located in Bishop Auckland. This a maternity cover contract, for up to 12 months with the view to becoming a permanent role. As part of our client’s ambitious plans, they are looking for an experienced and disciplined person with proven organisational and administrative skills to support their bookings and compliance team.
This role is important in maintaining their already strong reputation and requires the successful applicant to constantly aim to assist us with maintaining their excellent reputation nurturing the relationships that they have built with both their clients and nurses. You may be the first point of contact, so you will need to be provide outstanding customer care at all times.
Team Administrator duties will include:
- Assisting in the recruitment of nurses, and the coordination of shift rotas. Proactively helping to fill assignments by finding suitable and available nurses, providing regular and timely progress updates to the nurses and internal management
- Going beyond the basic provision of good service but constantly thinking about how you can help improve relationships with both nurses and clients
- Being a first-line support to the team
- General office and secretarial tasks, monitoring and updating their highly sophisticated bookings system. Supporting both the bookings’ function and the compliance team
Team Administrator applicants:
- Be professional and possess an assertive character
- Be an excellent listener and communicator – someone who is adept at taking and prioritising telephone messages and effectively escalating to our team with confidence
- Be particularly IT-savvy to embrace and run with the regularly updated essential systems
- Be a disciplined self-starter
- Be discreet, especially when liaising with some clients and managers
- Be able to work independently, showing high levels of initiative and motivation at all times
- Passion and enthusiasm to – our client invest in people, to enhance their skills and abilities
This is an office-based role, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. There is no home working for this position.
Candidates may also be interested in Administrator, Administration, Recruitment, Reception, Receptionist, Compliance, Office Staff, Office Worker, Recruiting, Inbound Calls, Customer Service.
Job Reference: SM/TEAMADMIN_1634052307
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Up to 12 months
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations