Team Leader (Stores)
£20000 - £23000 per annum
**** TEAM LEADER (STORES) VACANCY ****
Are you interested in working with a manufacturing company who produce world class thin film technology with multiple industry applications?
Do you have knowledge and experience of working in a Manufacturing environment at Team Leader level with responsibilities of effective team management and target driven success?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding areas of Newton Aycliffe?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area who are specialists in manufacturing inherently stable and accurate sensor elements in high volumes.
Due to go through a period of growth and expansion with some exciting new projects coming up, they are recruiting on a permanent basis for a Team Leader who will be responsible for the stores department which includes a team of Stores Operatives. You will ensure all targets are met in all areas in accordance with business objectives and strategic plans.
Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Stores Team Leader
- Lead your team to ensure all targets and quality standards are met.
- Liaise with Production controller and supply chain coordinator to ensure a smooth workflow is achieved.
- Report on daily output figures.
- Complete all required shift documentation for compliance.
- Ensure all training records and SOP’s are up to date.
- Review team performance regularly to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure all goods are booked in within 24 hours of arrival.
- Conduct regular stock checks to ensure inventory is always accurate.
Qualifications and Training Required
- GCSE / Level 2 certificate in keys skills (Mathematics / English)
- NVQ Level 2 in Team Leading would be desirable
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader / Supervisor role
- Team Leading experience in a production / manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of how a stores department operates.
- FLT License desirable
Job Reference: STL-AW_1625826015
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Electronics