Technical Trainer – Software Development/IT Infrastructure
Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking training provider.
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Technical Trainer within Software Development/IT Infrastructure for a highly successful training provider based in Newton Aycliffe. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company.
To provide professional and high quality technical training as part of the IT Apprenticeship framework and standards; inclusive of Level 3 and Level 4 Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks. This is a Home based role with travel on Fridays to accommodate exam invigilation.
Technical Trainer Main duties & responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of the IT Pro Apprenticeship framework and IT and Software Apprenticeship Standards
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards; including any administrative duties attached to the role
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Achieve consistently “Good” observation grades
- Achieve the benchmark of 8.2 learner feedback scores
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
Technical Trainer Applicants:
- A proven track record of relevant experience of delivering programming training
- Sound Technical Knowledge with an ability to facilitate learning via Online Live Learning
- Experience of Event Driven, Procedural and Object Oriented programming
- Have proven proficiency in the following paradigms, languages, technologies and skills:
- Software Design & Testing
- Object Oriented Programming – C#
- Event Driven Programming – VB.net
- Database Design & Development – SQL
- Full UK Licence and own transport
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and their own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Training, Trainer, Technical Trainer, Programming, Software, Software Development, Education, IT Infrastructure.
Job Reference: SM/TECHNICALTRAINER_1542292491
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training