Our client is a global EPCI and O&M contractor to the renewables industry.
We are looking to recruite a Tender Engineer on a permanent basis to manage the tender process.
Tender Engineer responsibilities:
- Organising and managing project-based and content-based tender processes
- Compiling and writing tender documents
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders
- Evaluation of tender processes
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore industry
- Experience in the execution of engineering and/or civil technical projects is an advantage
- Customer minded and a representative attitude
- An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded
- Able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
The Tender Engineer is a permanent role based in the Teesside area.
Job Reference: LJ/TE_1638347372
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical