Trainee Sales Consultant
£18000 - £20000 per annum + commission
Are you an experienced Sales professional? Do you have a passion for selling and speaking to potential customers?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for Permanent Trainee Sales Consultants to join their busy and growing Temporaries Division. The role comes with a training development plan, excellent earning potential, plus working in a brand-new office within an excellent working environment.
You will be responsible for generating new business through effective business development via telephone and email communication. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the continued growth of the business, by building and maintaining a portfolio of business accounts. The role will involve prospecting to businesses, through various means, with rapport building and people skills being an essential element.
You will be joining an established team with over 30 years combined experience who will support, mentor, and guide you to success and the financial rewards you deserve.
Trainee Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be actively involved in the business development of sourcing new vacancies. Making outbound calls and sending emails to prospect business accounts
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from your own prospects
- Growing and maintaining a portfolio of business accounts
- To liaise with clients throughout the recruitment process
- Coordinate and attend client meetings when needed
- To keep company CRM systems up to date at all times
- Consistently meet or exceed company targets
- Maintain maximum productivity and earning potential
- Keep up with industry changes and developments
Trainee Sales Consultant Applicants:
- Sales experience and the drive and enthusiasm to develop these skills
- Attitude to succeed – highly motivated, driven, and pro-active
- Have an interest in sales and be willing to continuously learn and develop your knowledge
- Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a desire to solve problems
- Excellent sales, objection handling and rapport building skills
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Comfortable working in an office-based environment on a daily basis
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Salary of £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
- Excellent commission structure
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday off
- Free onsite parking
- Working in a brand-new office on a vibrant industrial estate
- Excellent training development plan
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Business Development, Resourcing, Recruitment, Recruiting, New Business Development, Sales Consultant, Regional Sales, National Sales, Outbound Sales, Customer Service, Cold Calling, B2B Sales, Telesales.
Job Reference: SM/SALESCONSULTANT_1622626293
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + commission
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales