Transport Planner / Router
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Are you experienced with Transport Planning and Logistics?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are pleased to be working alongside a highly reputable North East based business to recruit an experienced Transport Planner / Router to join their existing team. .
The main purpose of the role will be to route plan for multidrop deliveries across the North East.
Router/Cost Administrator Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily routing of fuel tankers in one region, and occasional routing of all road tankers
- Accurate recording of drivers hours
- Driver queries covering truck issues, site access, order queries aborted deliveries, incidents etc
- Issuing and recording driver clothing
- Authorising and recording driver holidays
- Run out’s / urgent deliveries, invoicing liaison between transport, sales office and customer
- Daily issue and recording of fuel additives to drivers
- Responding to incoming calls
Applicants will have previous experience in transport planning and good geographical knowledge. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, organised, work well in a team environment and have excellent customer service skills. IT skills are essential (Excel).
Salary c. £22,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: 8.30am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Job Reference: AC TRHP_1551699506
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations