£25000 - £30000 per annum
Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor, looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Warehouse Supervisor, working for a highly reputable client based in Middlesbrough. This is a genuine and exciting opportunity to join our client’s growing operations in Teesside.
Warehouse Supervisor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for supervising a team of operators, assisting in all the Warehouse functions, ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard
- Supervising all Warehouse Areas, maintaining and improving performance levels within the Warehouse
- Staff training and disciplinaries
- Ensuring Health and Safety and Company Standards are maintained
- Assisting Operators where required to make sure work is completed on time
- General FLT Duties
- Using relevant Warehousing Systems
Warehouse Supervisor Executive Applicants:
- Must have previous Warehouse Supervisory experience
- Candidates must hold a valid FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Computer Literate, with knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Ability to organize workload and manage time effectively
- Have the ability to change with the company needs as and when required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation with an ability to motivate others
- Pension Scheme
- Employee contribution health scheme
This role is working on a day shift, Monday to Friday.
Candidates may also be interested in Warehousing, Warehouse, Management, Team Leader, Supervisor, Supervision, FLT, Counterbalance, Packaging, Good Inwards, Goods Out, Goods In, Forklift License, Forklift.
Job Reference: SM/WHSUPERVISOR_1637330880
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations