At Baltic Recruitment, we provide more than the right candidates for your roles. We pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke service specific to your temporary requirements. Our ingenuity of approach combined with expertise gained through experience, means we are perfectly positioned to help meet your temporary recruitment needs.
From individual assignments to high volume campaigns. Long term or for one day, we are specialists across a range of industries and offer a comprehensive, flexible and high value solution to meet the needs of a changing workforce.
We recognise that every requirement is unique and through extensive experience, we have developed a range of innovative solutions, from ongoing recruitment campaigns, to one off requirements.
We place a particular focus on the following sectors:
At Baltic we work to guaranteed timeframes and shoulder the risk of an interim workforce and if you’re wondering how we make our candidates stand out from the crowd, well we offer ongoing training and support through our sister company Baltic Training Services. It’s through these connections that we are able to up skill our workforce and provide you with unrivalled talent within the market place.
Our recruitment and selection process is driven through a stringent candidate selection process that includes:
- Source and selection of candidates via extensive in-house database, job boards, recommendation, and advertisements
- Initial CV pre-screening
- Candidate pre-screen, verification of CV and experience
- Invite to interview
- Competency based interview specific to job role, conducted by experienced consultant.
- This will cover but is not limited to: work experience (covering 2 years)
- Validation POI and POE, personal information, declaration of any criminal convictions, working time regulations, and contract of employment such as holiday accrual, termination of contract, pay and references.
- Testing – specific of job role e.g. Data entry, dexterity, physcometric
- Reference checks completed
An employer therefore needs to have a trusting relationship with their recruitment partner and know that they understand their drivers and motivations for hiring. The nature of this market therefore demands that when the need arises the employer can rely on a recruitment partner to really deliver.
Each organisation has different requirements and is inevitably faced with their own unique challenges. That’s why Baltic’s Temporaries Division provide a highly personalised approach to flexible recruitment processes ensuring our client’s needs are successfully met.
For a more detailed discussion, please contact our Temporaries Division on 01325 731061