Are you a qualified and experience Accountant? Do you have experience working within a Manufacturing Environment?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accountant (12 Month Contract), working for a leading distributor of kitchen and bedroom components; based in Newton Aycliffe. The main purpose of the role is to accurately monitor the financial performance in line with the company business plan objectives, and to support and assist the Group Head of Finance in providing a first-class finance service to the Group.
Accountant Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To accurately report on a monthly basis the financial performance the division compared to business plans.
- To prepare an accurate and timely set of management accounts in line with agreed KPI.
- To prepare the budget and forecast for the division.
- Submission of budget and forecasts which reflect the business objectives in line with deadlines.
- To provide cover and support to the Finance team as and when required.
- Must be a qualified accountant or be qualified by experience
- Must have experience of accounting within a Manufacturing environment
Candidates may also be interested in Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Accounting.
Job Reference: SM/ACCOUNTANT_1611152998
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations