Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £28000 per annum
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Digital Marketing Executive, joining a well-established client located in Middlesbrough. This is an office-based role where you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to manage and optimise web and email channels, blog, video and graphic content to support current organisational priorities.
Digital Marketing Executive Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To help plan, create, implement, and monitor digital marketing campaigns to promote the company to their target audiences which include door installers, architects, facilities managers etc.
- To be involved in offline marketing campaigns and events, as required, to integrate with the online activity.
- Work in line with brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines.
Get involved in planning, creating, running, and monitoring multi-channel campaigns to attract and retain customers, using customer and industry insights where appropriate.
- Support brand and marketing objectives across web and other digital channels increasing relevant metrics on all social media channels.
- Help source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for websites, social media activity, adverts, datasheets, and printed brochures.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to design and develop multimedia content, using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Canva.
- Manage day to day updates and maintenance of the company website on WordPress.
- Manage the creation, formatting and uploading of content to the website.
Work with the Marketing Manager to improve SEO across the website.
- Learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google.
- Analytics and Mailchimp to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create video content for social media and other channels.
- Produce regular reports to track and monitor website, blog and content performance using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Support the development of email content for brand and campaign email journeys.
- Contribute to the generation of new ideas and ways of working online and with social media.
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation and deal with external companies over the supply of various services and products including our web development, digital advertising, print, design, and merchandise.
- To monitor and replying to online enquiries, including bookings for events and requests for information.
- Help with the organisation of events to promote the company, attending where required.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties appropriate for the job purpose as may be required from time to time.
Digital Marketing Executive Applicants:
- A Level or Equivalent qualifications.
- GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Willingness to undertake both on and off the job training.
- Knowledge of web development and digital and online marketing channels including social media.
- Ability to work with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and to deadlines.
- Creative flair and understanding of how this supports the marketing function.
- Passion for marketing and communications.
- Effective use of computerised office systems such as Microsoft Office, email, and the internet.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to compose, edit and proof copy for various audiences.
- Able to use own initiative and take responsibility.
- Thorough, accurate and organised in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Cooperation and willingness to work as a member of a team.
- Background in B2B content marketing.
- Experience of Adobe Design suite applications (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop)
- Marketing experience in a business environment.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Data handling and interpretation.
- Research and fact-finding skills.
- Educated to degree level – candidates with a degree in marketing, advertising or digital communications preferred (desirable).
Candidates may also be interested in Marketing, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Email Marketing, Print Marketing, Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Offline Marketing, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Marketing Degree, Digital Marketing Degree.
Job Reference: SM/DIGITALMARKETING_1659003798
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Marketing