Metal Dresser / Grinder Required on a short term contract in Middlesbrough.
Approx 10 weeks, maybe more if the person is right.
Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm, £10 per hour.
- Grinding, buffing and dressing of all metal components
- Liaise with supervisor to ensure work is completed on schedule, and report any quality issues.
- Abide by health & safety procedures and risk assessments.
- Ensure consumables required for the role are in stock and re-order as required to maintain production continuity.
- Keep work area tidy and organised
- Experienced using hand tools, electrical hand grinders and abrasive tools
- Experienced in cutting exotic materials such as phosphor bronze, duplex, Inconel.
- Able to work unsupervised and interpret engineering drawings
Job Reference: MDG-AW_1613725585
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Engineering