Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Pension
Our client are an industry leading manufacturing business and are currently looking to recruit experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians to join their expanding team.
- To provide total engineering support across all aspects of the site.
- Support key stakeholders with Engineering support to complete KPI’s.
- Provision of service to all internal & external customers.
- Attend to all planned & unplanned work across a multi-disciplined arena – electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic, process & PLC (Allen Bradley).
- Ensure that all Manufacturing Plant is maintained in line with targeted KPI’s and best practise methodologies.
- Work within a cell structure to give technical support to the allocated area, this area will receive priority attention for calls and support with continuous improvement tasks.
- Record & Report findings from investigations.
- Provide flexibility for cover through holidays/training/absence.
- Maintain & service all plant & equipment to agreed schedules.
- Commit to personal & team development through active engagement in the PDR process.
- Apply Lean Methodologies and Contiguous Improvement principles to daily work activities.
- Responsible for Product Safety & Product Quality as defined by regulatory, company and local procedures.
- Communicate issues in a timely manner through escalation of chain of command.
- To conduct planned preventative maintenance including the up keep of the CMMS system.
- To provide mechanical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site.
- To provide electrical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site.
- To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of electrical apparatus.
- To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of Mechanical apparatus.
- To work within pressurised time constraints during breakdown situations.
- Actively Participate in improvement of planned maintenance systems.
- To provide support and supervision, as necessary, for contractors working on company premises.
- To order and specify maintenance consumables and spare parts.
- To work as part of a team but have the initiative to work alone to solve problems.
- 3-5 years working as in a similar role within a Manufacturing background essential.
- HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Process Engineering discipline or A recognised apprenticeship in Engineering or possesses City & Guilds /NVQ qualification with relevant experience and EITB Multi Skilled.
- Experience in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have a background of experience working within a heavy engineering/industrial environment.
- £35,000 – £36,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 3 shift pattern: 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
Job Reference: ABMSMTB_1623933186
Salary: £35000 - £36000 per annum + Pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical