Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£37000 - £37142 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Our client are an industry leading, expanding manufacturing business currently looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician with an Electrical Bias to join their maintenance team to work a double day shift pattern (6-2/2-10).
- Carry out breakdown repairs to production equipment, plant and services as requested.
- Assist in the running of our “Agility” system, carrying out TPMs and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Keep daily records of all work completed and all work pending.
- Monitor stores stock and usage.
- Apply best practice operation at all times maintaining high levels of health & safety, hygiene and quality standards.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Proven electrical/electronic and mechanical skills with knowledge of PLC’s and Drives.
- ONC/HNC in Engineering and/or a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship.
- Hold a 17th Edition Certificate is preferred.
- Understand and be able to read electrical/mechanical schematic drawings.
- Be experienced in the use of PPM systems.
- Work on their own initiative.
- Work towards improved efficiency in the maintenance department.
- Be an effective team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- £37,142 per annum.
- To work a double day shift pattern (6-2/2-10), also provide cover for night shift as and when required during holidays/absence with a night shift premium added when doing so.
- Private medical scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Quarterly bonus potential.
Job Reference: ABMSMTDD_1655738811
Salary: £37000 - £37142 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical