£28000 - £28500 per annum + Pension
Our client are an established, market leading manufacturing business currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Planner to join their team.
- Production planning for dedicated areas – 3 Sites.
- Planned to actual production tracking.
- Preparation for twice weekly planning meeting, daily and weekly reports.
- Materials scheduling management.
- Stock control – stock count and cyclic auditing for internally produced items.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- MS Office proficient.
- Previous production planning in manufacturing environment.
- Excel intermediate to advanced level operation (must be able to perform pivot tables and data mining activities).
- Organisational & Analysis skills.
- Experience of ERP systems – (SAP R3).
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to work independently to carry out team tasks.
- Team player.
- £28,500 per annum.
- Day shift, office based hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Additional benefits.
Job Reference: ABPPS_1655989397
Salary: £28000 - £28500 per annum + Pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing