We are recruiting a number of skilled operators on a permanent basis. You will be working a 2 shift pattern but will move onto a continental shift pattern in the future. A great opportunity to work in a very interesting environment, offering stability and personal development within the company. Looking for candidates that have high levels of attention to detail and looking for a long term opportunity. This opportunity is offering an above market salary.
- Operation of automated and manual production equipment as per standard operating procedures.
- Preparation of materials and tooling to applied standards.
- Undertake periodic quality checks on equipment and processes as specified.
- Carry out visual inspection of product according to specification.
- Contribute to improvement activities and participate within working groups; driving forward business improvements in cycle time, waste reduction and productivity.
- Communicate with fellow Operators within and beyond the assigned process area regarding status of tooling, work in progress and status of new or ongoing issues.
- Highlight any issues to Lead Operator or Supervisor that may impact the process area’s ability to achieve the specified plan.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations within the working environment.
- Apply high standards to the undertaking of regular housekeeping.
Experience in working in a modern manufacturing environment.
Proven work history
Experience of a quality environment
Ability to work to quality standards and specifications.
Flexible and Self-motivated.
Capable of working with minimal direct supervision.
Job Reference: AH/PO_1626345511
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical