Baltic Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Project Engineer to join an expanding assembly team.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for supporting the company’s assembly partners and customers in their move to high-volume production.
The Project Engineer will be the main day-to-day technical interface with customers, initially across Europe, but with potential to travel globally as the team and opportunities expand in the coming years.
The role will require agile thinking and excellent communication skills to avoid misunderstandings or miscommunications, ensuring smooth and efficient project delivery.
Key tasks of the Project Engineer:
- Agree project plans with partners and customers
- Explain changes to partners or customers
- Drive decisions where compromises or multiple options exist
- Lead and manage regular multi-party communications
- Support on-site testing
Qualifications and training of the Project Engineer:
- Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience (an advantage)
- Higher degree in technical discipline (an advantage)
- SPC & CPK methodologies
Skills and experience of the Project Engineer:
- Adaptable approach to problem solving
- Commitment to open approach to partners but without any compromise to integrity
- Good experience in developing manuals, SPC, and SOPs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of running technical projects including external collaborations
- Experience of working with operations and engineering teams
- Highly motivated self-starter and able to drive progress without close supervision
- Additional language (German, Spanish, Mandarin) an advantage
- Working knowledge of assembly processes for chip-on-flex or similar electronics packaging formats
- Industrial process engineering experience
- Industrial experience in a quality conscious environment- familiarity with SPC, SOPs, ECN, POR
Job Reference: BE-ProjEng_1551700365
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical