£17000 - £19000 per annum
Have you got experience of Stock Reconciliation and Sales Ledger Invoicing? Or are you looking for a new challenge which can offer you support throughout your studies and the opportunity to develop your career, with a growing company?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Billing Specialist working for a highly reputable client based in Hartlepool. Joining a growing central services team to support the business with its exciting future plans. Reporting to the financial controller, the billing specialist will be responsible for invoicing a wide customer base, reconciling stock balances and problem solving, whilst having the opportunity to broaden the role in the future. Study support is available and the role offers a real opportunity to grow with the business as it continues its success story.
Billing Specialist Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of timely and accurate invoices for a variety of customer types across multiple UK depots
- Leverage on truck systems for maximum efficiencies with this process
- Monitor stock levels of vehicles working closely with the Supplies Department, problem solving where necessary
- Maintain high levels of customer service in a business which prides itself on its service levels to all customers and assisting with all billing queries
- Supporting department reporting needs
- Opportunity to carve out a wider finance role once core duties are established.
Billing Specialist Applicants:
- Team player
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- IT literate
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Drive, enthusiasm and pride in the job
Applicants may also be interested in Finance, Accounts, Stock Reconciliation, Sales Ledger, Sales Ledger Invoicing, Invoicing, Billing, Accountancy.
Job Reference: ACBSH_1580736227
Salary: £17000 - £19000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations